Member Application Form >>
Regulatory Compliance + Metrics Project
The first stage of this project will require investigation into the following:
- Local, state and federal jurisdiction-specific regulatory compliance requirements.
- Australian Building Codes Board and Australian Standards requirements.
- Jurisdiction-specific data capture requirements and data output requirements that will inform the development of the Verification Processing System (VPS).
- International trade agreement obligations that effect building performance and compliance.
- Other National Construction Code performance provisions beyond energy efficiency, that BVC verification processes could assist with (for example fire safety, damp and weatherproofing, etc).
- Suitable building performance metrics acceptable to jurisdictions and easily comprehended by consumers.
If you are interested in contributing your expertise and knowledge to this project, please contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on our Register of Experts.